Sunday, December 09, 2012

Stupid Headgear...

Found this picture on Facebook via Star Trek.com
It sums up everything that is wrong with Star Trek Insurrection. I cringed when I saw Picard donned the goofy headgear. By the way, look at the slightly fat guy marveling the food on the plate on the left of center. He seems to really enjoy looking at the dish.
I actually read the unpublished book behind the making of Insurrection by the late Micheal Pillar. It is a good book, but I can see why Paramount wouldn't want this book to be published. I understand that Pillar's family wants to release the book, but I don't see that happening any time soon. 
The book makes the studio look a little bad and that Pillar wanted to make the movie much darker than what it turned out to be.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47