Friday, December 14, 2012

Phat Girls/Fat Girls on the check.




Now that's a “fat” check...
Do you remember that racist Asian remark on that one check from a year ago? It reminds me of that story. Okay, that was mean, but I laughed a little bit.
From the Huffington Post, (("I got the bill, and I was like, why does the receipt say, 'fat girls?'" Duran told News 10. At first, her friends didn't even believe her. "[Huerta] was like, 'You're lying,' And I was like, 'No, I'm serious. Look at it.' She was like, 'fat girls?'" ))
Perhaps, Jeff (the host) thought you all were “Phat Girls” and not the rude one. Like, “Hey, those girls are so fly that they're Phat, yo. I need to put that on their bill, yo.”

Okay, Jeff meant the other “Fat”. My bad.
25.50 for three people.  That's pretty good.  
What I really can't comprehend is why would you leave your evidence in written/printed form? This kind of deed is screaming viral. Remember, everyone has a Twitter/Facebook page to vent their “outrage” now. It either takes big balls to write something insulting or this guy just wanted a way to get fired from his job.
Supposedly, Jeff or whomever wrote it found himself without a job. From Daily Mail UK, ((A waiter at a California lounge who caused an outrage last week after labeling a trio of female customers as ‘fat girls’ on their receipt has been fired over the weekend, according to the establishment’s Facebook page. 

Read more: 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2246433/Christine-Duran-check-Waiter-called-women-diners-FAT-GIRLS-receipt-FIRED-amid-public-outcry.html#ixzz2F3HqGY00
Follow us: 
@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook ))
Yeah, it might be a smart move to NOT to insult the type of husky people like myself that will pay more money than skinny people, because we like food more.
From Daily Mail, ((My family is embarrassed and we are holding a full staff meeting to re-train all of our remaining employees so that this never happens again. In no manner do we want to be associated with this type of behavior and it is devastating that one persons behavior has reflected on our family's establishment.  ))
That was well written. Anyway, while I wouldn't mind if I saw “Black Guy” on my check, I would be a little pissed if I read “N-Word in a black jacket” plastered over it though.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47