Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Jessica Simpson is Knocked up Again...


I've already mentioned how much I hate this woman, mainly because she has very little talent and yet keeps getting the spotlight. Now, we're going to have another nine months of her talking about dealing with being pregnant. Every single interview and magazine cover with her will be about her baby bump. Man, I can't wait. Since her acting and singing career went belly up, this is the only thing she has successful to promote...something women do everyday.
And, remember that Weight Watchers  paid her a lot of money to lose the weight, which is a waste now that she is knocked up again. How do you feel about that, WW?
I think something bounced up into my undercarriage.
Fellas, you will probably never see this again.  
I mean another Dukes movie starring her...

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47