Friday, April 25, 2008

Random Points

Random Points

~Wesley Snipes is going to prison for three years. I guess he won't finish up any of his direct to video projects. I really should write a post about what the hell happened to Snipes movie career. Three years...damn. Nino Brown is finally in jail (random New Jack City thing).

~Well, it's official, Guillertmo del Toro will direct the Hobbit and the Hobbit II. I’ve grown to really enjoy Blade II and I thought Hell Boy was fun. I think his dark humor fits with the Peter Jackson Lord of the Rings world. There’s no way this story could have been told 15 years ago with the technology we had.

~Listen to Adam Carolla and Dr. Drew get into it. I must have missed this one.

~I felt good about myself a few days ago. I walked along Baxter Ave and a bum tried to get my attention by asking for money. I just simply ignored him flat out. I’m tired of people asking for money from me, a person that doesn’t have that much myself. I'm all about helping the poor, but giving them money to drink or smoke it away isn't my style. When someone really needs help, I help them out, but a guy smelling like beer doesn't need my help.

~I've been watching episodes of Babylon 5 and I like the stories but the acting in the first season is a bit off to me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo Snipes, can't even pay taxes

Babylon 5 is something i wanted to start watching, but i haven't yet been able to finish TNG and now i started BSG :( im a sci fi savant

Semaj said...

lol, yeah he has to pay back like 15 million. Somehow, even though his career is in the dumps, he's making some serious cash.

You're up to Season 7 of TNG right?

I just got done watching all of the old BSG from the 70s.

Blayde said...

I'm on the last two eps of Season 6, the two parter.

Semaj said...

That's either the Borg episode or the Chain of Command or the one where Worf goes out to search for his father.

I'm such a Trekkie/er

Blayde said...

*checks Zune*

It's the one called Descent, the borg one i think

And it's Trekkie, 'er' is considered ignorant :\ (knowing that makes me trekkie :D)

Semaj said...

Ah, yes. I really enjoyed the first part of that 2-parter. but I thought they dropped the ball with the second episode. Great special effects though.

Note: Strangely enough, those two episodes will have lasting effects on the TNG movie series.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47