Thursday, April 24, 2008

Random Pictures and having fun

Random Pictures and having fun

The Samuria Frog does these pictured rants very well, and I used to go through these pictures comments way back in my early blogging days. So, I decided to throw some in for the sheer heck of it.

A face made for radio...

________________________________________

Can we please stop this Emo movement? I know down in Mexico they’re having Emo riots. While I’m not saying we should have a riot here in the US, can we at least have a peaceful protest over these crybabies? I’m going to have to side with Mexico with this one.

The world is becoming a strange place. Men are wearing makeup and tight pants and women are becoming men. (Such as asking men out and paying for the dinners). I’m not the manliest man out there, but these Emos are annoying with their makeup and dyed two-toned hair.

_____________________________________________________

Three words: Fanboy wet dream

_________________________________________________

Kelly Osbourne seems to enjoy donning the clown makeup, when actually she looks better without any make up or spiked hair… Is there really a Reality Show curse? It certainly seems that way.

Btw, Kelly, what happened to that music career you said wasn’t dead?

_____________________________________________________

Okay.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47