Sunday, April 13, 2008

Random Bunch

Random Bunch

~Who knew Wilford Brimley could rap?: This is beyond creepy. As I stated before, this guy creeps me out.

~A very special Bibleman: If you remember, I used ragged on this stupid show countless times, and this clip is really bad. I can't believe this show was even made.

~A “V” remake? Really? Do we need to remake this 80's miniseries. Btw, there was a remake to V, and it was called ID4. There was talks of them doing some TV movies, but it appears they might just be revamping it and changing it into a remake theater movie. You have to remember that V had two miniseries and one network weekly TV show, which was canceled.

~Transformers go Hollywood: What happens when the two leaders of the transformers meet up with the leader of the GO-Bots? Btw, Peter Cullen and Frank Welker did the voices on the Go-bots.

~A hot Korean Girl dances and I like it a lot: I'm guessing she from the southern side of Korea. Just a hunch.

~Speaking of dancing girls, here's the Groovy Dancing Girl dancing to a bad song. She makes the song better with her 'groovy' dances. Here's her myspace. Living in Dublin, Ireland, She's 25 years old, divorced, and is an animator. I still want to know how many of those damn strange hats she has around her house? Hey, if she every wants to teach a black man that can't dance a few things, I'm game.

_________________________________________________
I want one of those hats.

2 comments:

PJ said...

Wow, groovy dancing girl was very impressive. And the location was very swish.

Semaj said...

she has some skills there. I see big things happening for her career.

I think she's very attractive too, its just hiding under her big hats

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47