Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Random Bits

Note: The woman on the right is too skinny. You can see her bones protruding from her hips, yuck.

Random Bits

~Something tells me this Sex in the City movie might suck. However, I still think Kristin Davis is the sexiest lady on that show. Besides, we know that she likes to take pictures of herself having sex, bless her heart. You can check them out here. What a way to 'viral' market a movie called Sex in the city.

~I’m a huge fan of the series Venture Bros. So when a preview of the third season came onto the web, I’m was more than a little giddy about it. Go Team Venture! If you liked the show The Tick (both the cartoon and the live action one), then you’ll enjoy this riff on the Johnny Quest series, which is created by the same people.

~Is Gary Coleman really getting a divorce? Why are he and his wife putting it all on the stupid a reality show called Divorce Court? I know he’s starving for attention because his acting career sucks now, but come on.

((Shannon says the reason she wants a divorce is because all Gary wants to do is play with his train sets and video games instead of going out with her))

Looking back at it all, I had more fun with the huge train set I had and the videogames. Going out is overrated. Besides that, you married a man-child. Heck, he is a famous man-child. She claims she never watched an episode of Different Strokes. What are you talking about, lady?

2 comments:

wierufhwre said...

I've got to admit, I love Sex and the City. I'm going to see the movie when it comes out, but I need a date first!

Semaj said...

lol, I have to admit I've seen some of the earlier shows. I'd watch it if a hot girl asked me to see it with her and...she paid for the dinner and movie.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47