Thursday, April 10, 2008

Uwe Boll kicks ass

Listen, any man that can wear a wimpy sweater around the neck, but is a skilled boxer that flips people off is all right with me.

Uwe Boll kicks ass (follow up on a MC post on Mr. Boll)

http://www.themovieblog.com/2008/04/uwe-boll-responds-to-online-petition

Check out the video in the link above and listen to Boll call out Bay and Clooney. I have a whole new respect for a guy for saying, “Look, I'm not like a f'ing retard like Micheal Bay or other people.”

Now, I want to hear Bay's response.

Sure, his movies are total shit, but I love his angry German accent.

The man is funny as hell when he's pissed off. I'd watch a movie with him going around the world cussing people out.

2 comments:

MC said...

Michael Bay's Response: DURRRRRRRRRRR!

I am surprised Uwe Boll could make that video with his head so far up his own ass.

Semaj said...

Yeah, on some level, I think he really believes some of the shit he spouts out. I'll give him this though, he know how to sell himself.

(Note: He almost smirks a bit during his rant)

Btw, the clooney line still has me laughing

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47