Monday, January 22, 2007

I don't care if you're looking at my bleep, because I am looking at your bleep!

The biggest question I have is why does the redhead have a mullet? The other question is why is the girl in the very back dressed like Little Red Riding Hood?

Stop Looking at my (bleep) with the Pussycat Dolls done to another Japanese anime.

Once again, someone did a very good job editing a bunch of clips to a song. And, I don't know where the hell these clips are from either. Hell, I never heard of this song before I found the video. I sure if I had an active social life and went to the clubs I'd would've heard of this song.

Below is the original Bleeping video

beep - Pussycat Dolls

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love AMVs. Thanks for the link

Semaj said...

hey no problem, I really dug the editing and I sort of liked the song.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47