Tuesday, January 30, 2007

College Saga site

A few weeks ago, I gave you a link to watch one of the best Final Fantasy parodies ever created. You know, College Saga. The man behind this crazy, yet funny movie goes by the name Mark Leung. I figured I should at least give you the link to his site. http://www.collegesaga.com/

This guy will probably go on to bigger and better things. I still get a kick out of the Napoleon Dynamite/Vader character dancing during the pre-battle screen. The site will give you info on the various characters during the movie.

Hat tip to MC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is one of the very few interet videos actually worth the 40 minutes to watch, and definitely the greatest ff parody out there. and who can't love the bush/cheney jokes

paul

Semaj said...

My favorite was when Chaney runs away in both battles. Cut n Run!

I also like the pointless NPCs saying pointless things.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47