Sunday, January 21, 2007

No make up, time to wake up, (Great, now I sound like Roadblock from GI Joe)

The Reason why female celebrities wear make up.

http://seehere.blogspot.com/2006/08/celebrities-without-makeup.html

Seeing these pictures, it feels like I’ve been let in on a secret or something. Some are disturbing. However, I knew Cameron Diaz looked like a train-wreck, despite her killer body.

Interesting enough, Halle Berry looks hot with or with out make-up. I wouldn’t mind waking up beside that one.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

GoFugYourself is a good site that shows that celebs don't do much better when they ARE made-up!

Jeff said...

Oh, and I would also mention, working at a cable news network, some of the anchors are seriously unrecognizable when they walk in before going to the make-up room. It's unbelievable. And freaky.

Semaj said...

Thanks for the link, good site.

I just saw some of those dress, OMG. Who would even go outside with that stuff on.

I took a tour of Wave 3 (local) during one of my classes and noticed that with some of the news anchor people

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47