Monday, January 08, 2007

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

The following takes place between 5 am and 12 pm on Jan 8th.

~Well, I knew there was going to be attention given to the Cheerleader issue, but I never expected this much attention. Once someone submitted this to Digg.com, I’ve been getting a lot of hits; I mean I got around 560 hits a few days ago. All of them directed toward that post. I did take some things out of it, because I might have gone too far with it. I guess every blog has its 15 minutes of fame, and this is it for me. Deep down though, I hope I can get back to 20-25 hits again.

~I rented the first two DVDs of 24 season 6, and I have to say the season is pretty good.

~First day of school went fine.

~I also got the Batman Box set. I love the making of films in the DVDs.

~Today, I took my first ride on Louisville Public transportation, in other words a bus.

~I found this link rather funny, check it out. This is what happens when someone steals your gear.

~I’ll try to finish up the Superman II review tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bats Box Set, which series, the original one or everything?

Semaj said...

Everything from Batman 89 to Batman and Robin, about 8 disks

Anonymous said...

[grumble] lucky, all i got is the beyond/of the future 3 seasons and the Bats vs dracula movie(which is more violent since it's a movie, better somehow cos the joker is the baddie i always wanted him to be.)

Semaj said...

I loved the Batman Beyond seasons, I just have the Return of the Joker movie, and two sets of the Batman TAS.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47