Monday, April 08, 2019

Running Man: The Pen Scene



Running Man:  The Pen Scene 



Every time I watch this movie, I get a big laugh out of this scene.  I love that Arnold grins right before he jams the pen into the agent’s back.  It is only for a second.  It is a nice little moment.  I also like the reaction from Sven-Ole Thorsen.  He is the security guard and check out his expression. In real life, he’s Arnold’s longtime friend.     
I didn’t know people did this where they presented their backs for a way for someone to sign documents.   
BTW, I really had a huge crush on Maria Conchita Alonso even with the major shoulder pads.   
I'm not into the bound and gag stuff, but this scene had a profound impact on my heterosexual development. 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47