Friday, April 05, 2019

Chris Chan movie Kickstarter

Chris Chan movie Kickstarter
I wrote the post about his numerous lawsuits and his legal problems yesterday and this video came up overnight. It appears someone is making a major documentary on our very own Shrek-Man-Child. They want 20k, which is a bit too steep in my opinion unless they get everyone involved in his life to talk about him. And, I don't want a single dime to get to him or his mother.
From the Kickestarter page, ((Christine Weston Chandler, Commonly known to the internet as Chris-Chan has become one of the most documented cult figures in internet culture. Her controversial exploits and antics have bemused, entertained, and drawn criticism for over a decade. Prompting much discussion about our role we have as viewers and increasing speculation on Christine's mental state. ))
This documentary will cover it from his side of the story and I have a bit of an issue with that because Chris tends to lie and change reality when retelling things. He also has a knack for simplifying things.
I do believe that IS Megan at the end. If you followed the Chris Chan saga. Megan was one of his true female friends that mistreated and abused. She cut all ties with Chris and became a better person. I would like to know about her story more than Chris' side. How about the dude that got peppered strayed by Chris? What about Michael Snyder, which he hit with his car? What about his famous movie critic brother? What about his racist and homophobic stuff? I mean the things like his characters wanting to “cure the gay gene”. I am not making that up.
While I do believe the price is too steep, I believe they WILL complete their project more so than Zoe Quinn's Chuck Tingle project that racked in 85K. If you want to give some money, go here to donate. I won't. The project is supposed to be completed by 2020.  


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47