Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Etika, just stop


I generally don’t follow Nintendo “Let’s Play” guys because most of them are annoying.  Do all Switch players have issues?  (Don’t answer that.)  The fool decided to send out strange tweets and threats toward Trump.  Some of his fans called the cops on him for a wellness check and he freaked out.   
I have some major mental problems, but I am not going to live tweet and stream my destruction.  When I spent a week in a hospital, the medical staff thought I was in major mental distress and sent a therapist to my room thinking I would cause self-harm to myself.  Are we in an alt-world where this is okay to stream this shit?   
He needs to get a real job and seek mental help and stop streaming.   
The police handled this situation rather well.    I love that some of his fans are trying to spin this as a swatting incident.  It is not.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47