Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Yesterday, I tried a Thai Chili Pepper (Bird's eye chili)


Trying a Thai Chili Pepper (Bird's eye chili)
Holy shit that was hot.  The owner of a Thailand /Chinese restaurant gave me a Thai pepper to sample. I took two bites from this little skinny pepper and dang it was hot.  It is like a super hot chili pepper.  I started coughing and sweating.  I little felt my body temperature go up ten degrees.  Perspiration formed on my head and neck.  Damn, that was hot. I will give it credit for having a bit of a sweet taste mixed in with the fire. I've never had something that hot. Trying that Thai pepper made me question my place in the universe. I guess I will not try those ghost peppers.
Side Note: These chili peppers were spread by the Spanish from South and Central America. Each area made it its own taste and brand in each region.




No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47