Thursday, December 28, 2017

Random Things
~Things aren't great, but neutral. I have my major lows and troubles sleeping, but I also don't get as tired as much. I still would love to make major changes in my life, but I can't. I am still not in the mood to see SW or any other movie in the theater.
~Mark Hamill changes his tune about the Last Jedi: If you would remember, Hamill was pretty vocal about Last Jedi before its release. At a certain point, I guess Disney said something to him and he stopped talking badly about the film. This was warning signs to me that maybe the second movie wasn't going to be good. While Hamill is a great voice actor, his choices in live action movies aren't the greatest. He did make a twitter post taking back the criticism of the movie. I find this a bit interesting because the movie is nearing the billion mark.
~Speaking of Mark Hamill, here's a funny DC short with Hamill getting kidnapped by Joker and Trickster. The best part is the Joker pretending to be an Uber driver.


~Well that escalated quickly

I hate Teenagers, but this could have been handled a bit differently.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47