Tuesday, December 19, 2017

No Last Jedi review for now...

Star Wars has played a huge part of my like, much like Trek has, but I probably won't be watching the new Star Wars movie anytime soon. This is partly due to me being busy and has more to do with me not having the desire to be around people. I in such a bad place mentally that I think my mindset will ruin my experience with the movie.
It took a lot of convincing on my part to get myself into the theater for Thor 3. Trust me, I would love to see if I would hate the movie or like as it has divided many fans.
Anyway, I'll probably watch it after Christmas or the new year. Maybe, I will get around to writing a review.  It is eye-opening that I have no desire to go see a freaking Star Wars movie given I liked the last two movies under the Disney banner.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47