Thursday, December 21, 2017

Pizza-Gate 2.5: Well, they asked for a joke.

Well, they asked for a joke.

From Daily Mail, (('What do a pizza delivery driver and a gynecologist have in common?' the joke reads inside the box. The answer, 'They both have to smell it, but neither of them get to eat it.' ))
Do I think the joke was inappropriate for children and teenager to read? Yes. However, I usually don't bother asking the local butcher to tell me a joke either. And, I have to give the Pizza Girl credit for making a funny joke. It seems odd the family asked the Pizza Girl to write a joke on a box. I'm guessing she was out of knock-knock jokes. Was the family going to keep the box and hang it up if it was a clean joke?
I guarantee this joke is a work-related dirty joke that every pizza person knows. Every workforce has one. I was a produce clerk for a few years and I heard this joke.
What's the difference between pussy and parsley? People don't eat parsley.
Yes, the joke was tasteless, just like the parsley, but it is one of those dirty industry jokes. What about the famous Land-o-Lakes joke that every grocery store worker knows about?
I don't think the Pizza Girl should have been fired, maybe a “Don't do that again.” While the joke was a bit out of touch, did the mother need to virtue signal via Facebook? It wasn't violent or racist. I would have simply written, “Write your own damn jokes, foo.”



If I asked for someone to leave something extra, and someone took a dump in the pizza box would I be okay with it? Hmm. 


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47