Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Not the best way to keep your crappy job

We have no Tim Horton's here. Is this normal customer service? I want employees to cuss me out and name call me. It is part of paying for food.
This is a case of two annoying people clashing and erupting into a fireball of stupid nonsense. Basically, a hippy lady bought a sandwich for some vaguely homeless person, which I am down for, and decided to take a selfie with the hungry dude. The Tim Horton's guy was triggered by the selfie and invoked the “fat ass” counter-measures.
Yes, she is annoying, but why get upset over someone taking a selfie? And, calling someone a fat ass while on the clock isn't the best way to keep your job. Trigger employee did lose his job.
From Sootoday.com, ((Although the corporate office of Tim Hortons has not yet confirmed the exact date and location, a spokesperson told SooToday the restaurant owner has advised the corporate office that the employee has been 'terminated' as a result of the incident. ))
On the other hand, you don't need to take selfies of every situation in the world. If I gave a crackhead some dimes, I am not going to take a selfie and post it on Twitter. Giving some strange man food shouldn't be on your Twitter timeline.
Anyway, this video made my day.  
  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47