Tuesday, August 04, 2015

T-Mobile and the carriers have spotty services

T-Mobile and the carriers have spotty services
What happened? I did one ride-share around 1 PM and everything was okay with my phone. Then all services went dead around 3PM and had no service to little service. Even now, my signal is very weak.
Now, I see that most of the Southeast went black in all four main cell companies.
From USA Today, ((AT&T users in Louisville took to social media Tuesday reporting widespread Internet and cellphone network service outages.
Users bombarded the social media accounts of AT&T with complaints about the outage.))
Outrages were reported in Nashville, Memphis and Knoxville. I have to wonder if this was hack attack on all the carriers on their networks. 
 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47