Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Jared the Subway guy really?

Jared the Subway guy really?
 Has the Subway guy Cosby-ed himself?
If you've read my blog long enough, then you are aware that I truly hate Jared from Subway. So, you lost weight eating Subway, big deal. I hate his stupid goofy face and I hate his voice. While bullying is bad, and we all know it, I always felt Jared was the exception to the rule and people should punch him in his doughy face. However, even this story came as a total surprise.
From ABC News, ((FBI agents and Indiana State Police are at the home of Subway restaurant spokesman Jared Fogle and have removed electronics from the property. ))
Yeah, when the FBI pays a visit to you, it's not a friendly one with milk and cookies. There is something really ugly about this story that will be revealed with Jared I am sure of it. You don't pull out electronic equipment from someone's house when this story of thing is involved.
And, I don't think Subway wants to be connected to this thing in anyway. However, they merely suspended their relationship with Jared and they didn't fire him. I guess it is better to wait and see before shit-canning him.
They say you shouldn't kick a man when he's down.  F' it, screw this guy, I'm kicking.  

 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47