Friday, July 13, 2012

Wreck-It Ralph


Wreck-It Ralph
Yep, Disney is making a video game-based animated movie. It has a bit of Toy Story vibe to it and a bit of Kingdom Hearts. We get to see the VG world once the arcade closes.
The movie is clearly a throwback to the original games from the 80s. And, I find that very cool. I am not sure the Tumblr-Twitter kids of this age will understand or like the movie, but we'll see.
The movie uses licensed characters from other games. And, that's also a Kingdom Hearts thing.
Check out the site based on the movie. By the way, you can play the actual game on the site. I've been playing it for a while. The ducks are invincible.
-Zangief  Good to see him in the game.
-I read Mario is not in the movie because he would have cost too much. I'm thinking he will be in the movie.  

2 comments:

MC said...

Zangief being in that group still irks me since he isn't a villain.

I just read that Wreck It Ralph is going to be in the new Sega/Sonic cart racing game.

Semaj said...

Because you mention him here, I looked him up on Wiki, and it is funny to note that you can't even say his name in Russian.

It seems more of a anti-hero than a villain. I am sure the reason he was included in the group was because of the first Street Fighter movie where he is a henchman (Yuck).

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47