Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Thomas Jane as the Punisher…again…sort of…


Thomas Jane as the Punisher…again…sort of…
Warning, this short film is bloody and violent.  However, it is as cool as hell.  This is the Punchier movie we wanted after the origin story.  
Yes, the extended cameo by Ron Perlman was cool.  I personally liked the 2004 version of the Punisher.  Jane was spot on as the character.  When they were doing Punisher War Zone, he was up for the part.  He read the script and told them “no”.  So, they rebooted the series yet again for a third time!
The Official title is Dirty Laundry, but it is a Punisher movie.  It is unofficially a sequel to that 2004 movie. Jane made this movie as a love letter to the fans and pet project for himself.  
I don’t have my hopes up for a proper sequel to the 2004 movie.  Anyway, I liked this short film, if it is a little bit too bloody, yeah for even a Punisher movie.  (Well, DC's Hitman was pretty bloody too.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thomas James. I know what I text has little meaning. But you original Punisher movie was great. Please continue your movie. You are the best. I've seen your other movies like the Predator but this is you. I actually have T shirts wit with the Punisher skull. I drive a corvette which has almost the same skull. Jake is the corvette skull emblem on my car. Again you have your motives but I can say that you back as the Punisher will be the best for you. Marvel is going big please think about it.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47