Monday, July 02, 2012

Random Things


Random Things
~And let the harassment of Katie begin: More and people are starting to notice strange SUVs sitting outside her apartment building. I just love how blatant they are about it too. I don't think Katie is fully aware what she is in store for with this move. However, more power to her. Note: The Space Church denies they hired these guys. Uh, sure.
~I am proud of the Hong Kong Protest going on right now. People are coming out in droves to support they're freedom. While China claims it uses the “one country, two governments” doctrine, I not sure how much it truly supports it.
Marky-Mark:  Hey, how's it going, guy?
~R-rated movies are having a good time this year with Prometheus, Magic Mike and Ted doing well at the Box Office. Then there are those movies like That's My Boy that will never break even. Did I mention that Magic Mike has a budget of 7 million? Ted was only 50 million and everything they're making now is profit.  So, Mike and Ted are winners. 
~Dog sitting: I am dog sitting a friend of the family's dog since Thursday. It's been nice having a loveable little friend in the house again. I still can't see myself owning a dog again.




No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47