Monday, October 06, 2008

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

~Fireproof the trailer: Holy Crap, Fireproof is that movie that Kirk Cameron stars in.

As far as the trailer goes, First things first, what ever emergency person came onto the scene with the railroad tracks would have called dispatch to stop all trains on that track, but that's only one of the problems with this movie. Listen, I'm not a Christian or of any other faith, but I don't think Christians need to support this crap. They should expect better. But, it doesn't matter what I say, the movie has already made around 7 million dollars from a 1 million dollar budget.

~OJ Simpson Found Guilty: I guess this means no OJ appearance in Naked Gun 44rd? Karma is a bitch, OJ. No more playing golf or driving around in white Broncos…or killing your ex-wives.

~I watched a few minutes of Bring it On, and I forgot how cute Kirsten Dunst was back in the day. At some point, her looks jumped the shark. It was somewhere around Spiderman II-III that this happened. But, I'm not going to beat up on her looks too much. If she gave me a chance in the club, I'd take it. “Bring it on, Kirsten!”

~This whole weekend I’ve been off my game and disconnected. I don’t know why. I could blame it on OJ or Kirk Cameron.

2 comments:

MC said...

Fireproof isn't kosher... because there is a lot of ham in that trailer.

Semaj said...

A lot of ham and cheese.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47