Monday, October 13, 2008

I'll take crazy for 200, Alex

Check out John Cusack's stalker.

Just looking at her and you can tell something is not right about her. There's a piece missing. She has the lazy-but-crazy eyes look down. I'm sure she was a real catch to the last guy that dated her, especially with all the Cusack talk.

I know a few good-looking guys that have had women stalk them, but I've never seen an average guy have a stalker. If I had a crazy woman following me around, I'd be pleased someone liked me. (I'm Joking) Hey, if someone put all that effort into follow you around and dig through your trash, they deserve a medal or something.

I want a stalker, a female stalker. A dude one would just freak me out.

2 comments:

MC said...

Dude, speaking from experience, you do not want a stalker of either gender.

Semaj said...

okay, now you've peaked my interest. You have to write a blog about it. I'd love to hear this story

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47