Friday, March 12, 2021

The Jason Ravnsborg story seems a bit strange



Keep in mind this is all MY opinion.  

Well, this is interesting.  Jason, an Attorney General of South Dakota, was driving home when he hit a pedestrian late at night. Now, there are so many strange things that happened after that.  Was he drunk? Did he get distracted by checking his phone?  He claims he thought he hit a deer despite the fact that the victim’s head went through the front window.  The victim’s glasses actually ended up in Jason’s car.   

Now, I’ve had police officers give me a free ride here and there in tough situations.  However, I think he got into his phone and hit this guy.  And, it does help him that Jason was the one that found the victim’s body himself.  

I think he will get away with this and the story will be buried.  I think Beover family needs to mount a lawsuit if Jason gets off. Despite it having nothing to do with his current problems, I find it funny that he supported Trump back on Fox in July.  I've got to love it.

I'll have the police interviews below the drop.








No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47