Sunday, March 07, 2021

LOST: Main Theme (Live from National Concert Hall, Dublin / June 2019)




Because that crappy Fantasy Island had some really Lost-like tracks, I have been going down the rabbit hole of Lost again.  I listened to some great music from the score by Michael Giacchino.  One of the things that captured my interest in the show was the main theme after the opening scene, and we see Jack walking through the chaos.  The actual name of the track is “Credit Where Credit Is Due”, but the song is the main theme of the series.  This version above was recorded at a concert with Giacchino.  

There is a rap song that uses the strings as a background track.  I forgot the name and have been looking for the song. 

There is another track I really like from the concert.  I call it the travel themes.  There are two themes used on the show to denote travel around the island.  This track uses both of them.  









No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47