Monday, March 01, 2021

Bawls Guarana Original Soda



 

I went to my local Kroger store and I encountered something I haven’t seen in years...since 2009.  I found some bottles of Bawls.  Bawls is a different type of energy drink.  I only saw Bawls cases in GameStop.  It seems the drinks were aimed at gamers during that time.  From 2000-2013, Bawls was all over the gaming community.  For me, the drink sort of disappeared.   

 

So, I discovered a whole bunch of them at a Kroger store and bought two.  The taste is still good, and they are potent energy drinks.  I ended up staying up all night.   

 

BTW, "Brazilian American Wildlife Society is what “Bawls” stands for.  Yeah, right.  You just wanted to make a dirty name for your drink and have bloggers like me make fun of the name.  “I love having Bawls in my mouth.”  I truly hate the name Bawls and I have trouble putting Bawls to my lips.   

 

It is too easy.  



 




No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47