Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Scammers gonna Scam




I sweat scammers are going crazy.  I just got two calls from scammers wanting to scam me.  One was an Apple call about account problems.  The problem is that I don’t have an Apple account.  And, Apple doesn’t call you to confirm things.  I also get calls about car warranties, which is another scam.  

For e-mail, I got a fake PayPal e-mail claiming my account was “limited” due to suspicious activity.  I knew it was fake and a phishing scam, but I noticed you can’t search the words on the e-mail when highlighted.  That way you can search to find out it is a scam.  The other thing is the e-mail name is someone else with the PayPal name over it.  Nice try, mamanabdulrahman.  

As I stated above, it is very low that they’re trying to keep you from Google searching the e-mail.  Anyway, if you get this e-mail, don't go to the links. Go directly to the PayPal account check. Plus, the fake PayPal e-mails have the real name of the account user in the e-mail name.






No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47