Saturday, March 27, 2021

Maurice Wolin Dead or Alive?


 



I can see both sides of the argument.  Given that we still don’t have a full confirmation, I can see why some believe this is a hoax to get people to forget about him.  And, Maurice has worked in other countries as a “medical expert”.  This would give him proper power to distance himself from his TCAP past.  

However, he has not registered with his RSO since his birthday.  This is a good indicator that COVID-19 killed him.  He was right at 63 years old and that’s in the death spot of the beer virus.   I’ve seen what Covid-19 does to people around his age.  It really f’s them up.  I’ve lost family members to it.  Given he looks like a slightly better crackhead with his skinny body, the virus could have “Order 66-ed” him.  

If he is not dead, Wolin is now violating the law.  I'm leaning toward the dead theory, but I wouldn't put his arrogance past him to do this long-troll-con.


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47