Monday, March 29, 2021

Lindsay Ellis wishing you were back in 2010?



Somewhere, MovieBob and Quinton Reviews are laughing.  

I honestly didn’t think I’d see the day that Lindsey Ellis, the nerd/white knight slayer, get canceled.   Because I don’t use Twitter or not in my 20s, I really don’t get why she was canceled.  Here’s the tweet that did her in.  



Maybe I am too old for this shit, but why was she attacked for this tweet?  Far be it from me to defend her because she has done some shitty things in the past, but this isn’t the reason to cancel her, peeps.  How is comparing Raya to Avatar considered racist?  What Lindsey basically did was pull an Anita Sarkeesian and tried to put two things into a simple genre.  

Before her morph into an Anita clone, she was someone I actually enjoyed watching and listening to.  She had a middle-of-the-road take on pop culture.  She took in criticism and made good points.  However, Anita changed her, and she changed into a hybrid of a “Wine Aunt” and SJW-lite.  I do find it amusing that she was “bullied” off Twitter by her own “woke” army that she sicked on MovieBob and QR.  

Why didn’t they cancel her for her Mara Wilson thing or that Rape Rap song from years ago?  What about that arrests?  

Anyway, this should be a wake-up call to Lindsey and get her to focus back on working on her content, books, and video essays.  How many times can I say to stay away from Twitter when it is not your job?  It won’t help you.  Lindsey, you've seen what Twitter has done to Spoony, right?

Side Note:  They’re trying to flag down her YT channel too.  Don’t do it, folks.  















No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47