Sunday, May 20, 2018

Taking a break from blogging...everything else

Taking a break from blogging...everything else
Things are not going well for me in real life and it is starting to take its toll on me mentally and physically. I am starting to sleep 20 plus hours all day and week and not smiling at anything. I am constantly bombarded by bad news and things are only getting worse for me by the day.
Everything I find enjoyable in life is not fun anymore. I no longer even bother to go to the movies watch TV and I do the other things I enjoy. After a horrible week and a worse Saturday, I think I need to step away from everything for a while including this blog. After a spending a couple of days sitting in bed, I am going to have to seek some mental help and perhaps get on some meds for this depression.
This is bad because outside of blogging, learning, and watching, everything else is unbearable. And, it is sad that it has now affected the few things I enjoy. I have been writing this blog for ten plus years and I hate to walk away from it, but I have to.
I might be back in two weeks or two months. Anyway, thanks for reading my blog. And, I will see you on the other side.  (This sucks because I had some good follow up blogs in the pipeline and a review.)


 

2 comments:

Ivan said...

I've always enjoyed your site, and I hope you're feeling better soon.

Semaj said...

Thak you, I went to a dark place over the weekend and I had to make some tough choices. I want to come back in two weeks. Trust me it is hurting me not to blog because there are so many things I want to talk about such as Mark Waid and that new Thundercats show.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47