Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Nasim Najafi Aghdam

Nasim Najafi Aghdam
Well, the shooter was very strange. While I tried to make head or tail of her beliefs, I could not define her stance. However, she was mad at YouTube for taking money away from her videos and it was probably the reason she went on a shooting spree at the YouTube HQ.
Her videos are very strange and I can't see there being much appeal for a bigger audience. She was a big yoga person and huge animal activist. Yet, her anger seemed to be aimed toward YT.
I would have more to say about this story, but it is interesting to see how the media is framing this story. To say the most, she was a troubled person that needed help. And, I know this because I put everything into a job to only have that job disappoint me. It's tough, but you shouldn't have all your eggs in one basket. I get the anger toward a big company letting you down, but that doesn't mean you can go out there and punish the employees with ham. It is not right. If things aren't working out for you, it is time to shift toward a different method of getting by.
I've had a bit of mental breakdown lately, but I know not to lash out at others with harm.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47