Friday, January 19, 2018

The Soyboy Selfie

The Soyboy Selfie...
Can we stop this from spreading like a bad case of some warts? 
Given I haven't opened my Facebook in years and I don't have Twitter, I had no idea this was a thing. You pose for a photo by opening your mouth completely and show a shocked expression on your face.  It looks like you just realized you shit yourself but have act like you didn't.
Is this the duckface of 2016-18? It is really annoying and bothersome. Heck, I am a soyboy more or less, but this shit is out of hand for even me.




Are you that excited about taking a selfie?
Did Wil Wheaton start this shit? Damn-it, Wesley.




When taking a picture of something, you don't have to put your soyboy self in every freaking picture.
I might just hate this soyboy selfie more than duckface and hover hands.
I can't believe I am saying this, but I miss the days when hipster and goth guys didn't look or smile at the camera.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47