Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Here we go again...another racist rant from a young person

Here we go again...
I am a black man, so...Is it okay to say she is kind of cute despite the racism? Does racism make you ugly?  You how I am about being attracted to crazy women.


Have we not learned by now that social media will come back to bite you in the ass?
Given I encounter a lot of people under the influence, I am certain she is either high or drunk as hell. The number of things I hear college students say is shocking...really shocking.
Look, Harley, just because you are in the south doesn't give you the right to make racist comments like that. We only let elected officials do that...
From NJ.com, ((Harley Barber, a 19-year-old freshman from Marlton, apologized Wednesday for her racist tirade and told the New York Post that the she was returning to New Jersey after being given the boot by the University.  ))
Should she have said those things? Nope, it was pretty stupid. Actually, really dumb.
I think she should have apologized and kept being a student. I think the public shaming is enough, and you learn from this incident.
And, to YouTube, stop deleting the videos. Who are you protecting by scrubbing the site?  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47