Thursday, May 11, 2017

Fake Netflix E-Mail

Fake Netflix E-Mail
I get a lot of spam via e-mail. It might be because my e-mail is connected to my blog, so a lot of bots just mass send to my address due to my profile. Between the boner pills and the camgirl fake messages, I got an e-mail from someone claiming to be from Netflix. It said there was suspicious activity on my account and I needed to update it in order to keep watching movies. Uh, my account still works on my tablets, sorry scammer. Do not fall for this. It is a major scam. I hate these a-holes.
I wish I could find the actual fake e-mail I received for the lulz, but I can't.

They also tend to use fake Facebook e-mails too. BTW, I still receive fake security companies telling me my computer has a breach. Really, Scammers?  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47