Thursday, January 12, 2012

Vintage Pepsi machine.


I was rolling through school in one of the buildings when I saw Anakin Skywalker staring back at me in those pod racing glasses.  I realized it was a Pepsi Vending Machine with the old Star Wars Episode 1 cover from 1999.  It has sat in this building from 1999 to this time and no one from Pepsi has changed it in that time.  
This is what it looks like. 

I got a good chuckle out of it and I can’t take my eyes off of it every time I enter the building. 
It seems there are a few of these old 1999 covers still left around the US and Canada. 
This was around the time when SW merchandising was overflowing to the point that was some backlash.  
I remember some of my friends collecting these cans, that now aren't worth much.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have one of those pepsi machines in my store.I would like to sell it.323-535-8195

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47