Monday, January 09, 2012

Lemme Smang it: by Yung Humma ft Flynt Flossy


Lemme Smang it: by Yung Humma ft Flynt Flossy
Please tell me this is just a parody. I can't really tell from my Google Searches of this group. But, there is evidence that they are a parody group. Given that real homemade hip-hop videos look like this, I am leaning toward parody.
You have to love the fusion of the words Bang and Smash. Naturally, there is an urban dictionary entry to the word Smang. Instead of telling a woman you want to smash it and bang it, just tell her you'd like to Smang it. That will go over extremely well I am sure.
Notes
-Why is there a strange screen saver image in the background of a liquid dripping into a body of a liquid? 
-The main girl featured in the video is very cute, but she doesn’t seem to be too pleased about being in the video. 
-“I like to start slow, then to beat it up.” These are words of a true poet. 
- Flynt Flossy:  Is this guy Eddie Murphy or Charlie Murphy.  I know that the facial hair is fake, but he looks like one of the Murphy brothers.
           
It looks like the Turquoise Jeep Records has a lot of these “joke” music videos.


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47