Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Random Things (New Year Edition)


 Random Things (New Year Edition)
~Well, it is a brand new year, and I don't feel all that special about it. During New Year's Day at 12, I refused to go outside just in case some falling bullets hit me. I remember seeing that happening in the movie The Mexican, and I've worried about it since. However, a chance of that happening is pretty slim. Wait a second...
~Ingredients to Chick Flicks: I really like this article. One I would add is not putting either Katherine Heigl or Jennifer Aniston in your chick flick. They are the touch of death. It seems Bridesmaid broke that mold and made a lot of money. I have to agree with the writer that seeing really skinny women worrying about their relationship gets a little old.
~Rhythm is going to get you...tonight: If it is going to get you, be prepared. I see this song as a warning to anyone that doesn't want rhythm, because it can get you...especially at night.
~First Katy Perry, now Zooey Deshanel is filing for divorce. I know Zooey hates being compared to Perry, but it doesn't help when you file for divorce around the same time as Perry.
~Someone was in pure amazement because I knew so much about movies and pop culture. “Damn, you've seen every movie in the world.” That's not true. Some movies I refuse to watch like the Saw series.
~Listening to the Predator score again. I really love this score.
~Hybrid Sharks: It appears people have discovered that two types of sharks are breeding to create a new shark. Blacktip sharks and Australia Blacktip sharks are breeding.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47