Thursday, January 26, 2012

SearchQu is a piece of crap: Annoying program


SearchQu is a piece of crap: Annoying program
My brother downloaded some programs to my computer and to my surprised my Google home page changed to the ever crappy searchqu page without my permission. I was really pissed about this change too. Then, I attempted to change my homepage back to Google and it wouldn't let me. I did some digging and came across some people that had the same problems with this annoying add-on.
I removed most of the parts of the program, but there are a few hidden elements within the Firefox version. Because, windows did a reset update and I noticed the searchqu came back up in that browser.
Why would you want to force someone to use your search engine in such a intrusive manner?  

2 comments:

Searchqusupport said...

Hi!

My name is John and i'm a member of the Searchqu support team, and i'm here to help :)

Searchqu is simply a setting on your internet browser that anyone at any time can easily change with just a few clicks.

Can you please elaborate the issues you are having with Searchqu on FF?

We are here to assist!

The Searchqu team support.

Semaj said...

I got it removed. It was just a pain to get rid of when someone else adds it to the computer.

Why have a product that makes it difficult to get rid of? It is just annoying.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47