Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Physical (Olivia Newton-John song)

Physical (Olivia Newton-John song)

I’m not going to lie, because I really like this old school 80s song from Olivia Newton-John. Probably the main reason I like it is because the song is very dirty if you listen to the lyrics.

Take note of these, ((I took you to an intimate restaurant, then to a suggestive movie
There's nothin' left to talk about, unless it's horizontally))

That’s right she just came out and said it. Plus, she’s the one taking “him” to the restaurant. She wants to get laid badly.

Notes:

~What is up with the fat guys? Why do they change into good-looking guys?

~I love that all the good looking guys end up being gay toward the end of the video.

~There is one section of the song that makes me scratch my head. ((Let's get animal, animal, I wanna get animal, let's get into animal)) Uh, what does she exactly mean by getting “animal”? That’s always bothered me.

When watching Glee, they actually brought in Olivia to reprise the song with Jane Lynch. I was really shocked about that and the fact Olivia kind of makes fun of herself and her single.

Here is the studio version of the updated version.

Hey, it’s a cheesy and stupid 80s pop song, but hey it was fun.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47