Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Birthday, Pacman.


Pac-Man Google version!

First let the Google page load. Then, it will take a few seconds for the actual logo to change to the Pac-man game. You can then play the game just like the old school game from 30 years ago. Make sure you turn on the sound too.

After playing the game a few times, I've noticed how much I suck at the game. I still remember going to the rollerskating ring with my school on Fridays and playing and watching hours of Pac-Man and Miss Pac-Man. This was a time when you actually had to go out and play videogames with people face to face, and not over the damn Internet. People would crowd around you if you got to another level.

Anyone remember the really bad Pac-Man cartoon show that came after Miss Pac-Man.

I have to admit I like the ghost characters though. They act like they're from the 1930s.

Lil' Flip used portions of Pac-Man and Miss Pac-Man in his Game Over song.

I like the way they used the Pac-Man sounds as beats in the song. And I actually like the song too.

Namco (US) sued Sony over the song and they both settle out of court.

N'sync also used portions of Pac-Man in their song “The Game is Over”.

Happy Birthday, Pacman.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47