Saturday, May 08, 2010

Save Stephen Baldwin? (Restore Stephen Baldwin)

Save Stephen Baldwin? Check out the “trailer” below.

Yes, this is real. For some reason, a religious group believes lame actor Stephen Baldwin needs a bail out. So let me get this straight, they want us to give money to a rich person because he supposedly preaches the word. Are we ignoring the fact he’s made poor business decisions instead?

(I’m refusing to list the actual site)

To be fair, Baldwin does owe around 2.3 million dollars. But, should hard working Christians pay money to the actor because of his beliefs? How about investing in your church or local community before throwing your money away to the actor from Bio-Dome. That’s right he was in Bio-Dome and the shitty movie The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas.

Somehow, he’s gone from doing The Usual Suspects to I'm a Celebrity…Get Me out of Here!, and Celebrity Big Brother. That isn’t the fault of the liberal Hollywood, but it is the fault of a shitty actor not getting work. Adam Baldwin, no relation to the other Baldwin family, is an outspoken conservative and he still gets work. Hey, Baldwin, stop making shitty movies and bust your ass into getting roles again.

Instead of comparing him to Job, how about telling to get a “job”.

He’s been known as the terrible Baldwin.

And, don’t sign up for Bio-Dome II.

Like I wrote from above, don’t give it to the guy who starred in the Flintstones II, but your local foundation instead.

2 comments:

MC said...

You have to watch this countervideo.

And correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't it God who fucked over Job again and again... so who fucked Mr. Baldwin over like that in that analogy.

Yeah. I think you see where I am going with that.

Semaj said...

I love that video you posted.

I agree with you.

I think Baldwin is to blame more so than God or Pauly Shore. You can't follow Bio Dome with Flintstones II and Slap Shots II.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47