Thursday, May 13, 2010

Random Things

Random Things

~I went to Kroger and saw a huge display for Hot Wheels cars. Each one was a dollar each. So, I ended up buying four Hot Wheels cars. If I can find them for around this price, I might start buying Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars again. I'm looking at them right now as I type this.

~Gone is 60 Seconds (remake): Damn, this movie hasn't aged that well. I still like it on a cheese level, but Nicolas Cage is really bad in it. Though, I do like the two cops in the movie.

~Lost “Across the Sea”: So, we finally see the birth of the Smoke Monster. I really liked the episode, but there are a few flaws. The episode never reveals the name of MIB's name even in the origin story, but it looks like someone at ABC.com Screwed up and gave away the name in the description of the episode. Esau is the name given. Is this a typo?

~Beverly Hills Cop III: I watched this review, and it does bring me back to how bad BHCIII really is. It did seem Eddie really didn't care about the material. The movie felt like a PG-13 movie trying to behave like an R-rated film. I found it strange it would shift from crazy gags to extremely violent scenes. There really isn't one single tone in the movie. Don Simpson and Jerry Bruckheimer were the reasons the first two movies were big hits, and they decided to not work on this one. It shows too.

~Avatar Cupcakes: That's right they're real. I went to Walmart and saw some Avatar cupcakes on display. It is shameful merchandising at its worst. They were just painted blue with the photo of the movie characters. Check out a parody of the video here.

~Nothing is as bad as that damn Burger King TV ad with Iron Man.

I hate it. I really hate it.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47