Sunday, May 16, 2010

Black Eye Peas Imma Be Rocking That Body

Black Eye Peas Imma Be Rocking That Body

Todd in the Shadows reviews the Black Eye Peas song “Imma Bee”. I hate this group so much. Someone I know called them “The crappy version the Fugees”. I'm not sure why the world thinks this group has talent. I actually heard this song on the radio recently and had no idea it was Black Eyed Peas.

The music is over ten minutes long.

-I have to give Fergie for looking pretty sexy in the space age outfit in the video, but it looks like she gotten a facelift or something. I know this is going to sound mean, but I've always thought Fergie had a 8-9 body, but a 3-point face. It looks like she's gotten so work done. It looks like she's had many surgeries over the years.

-The Transformer robot is very impressive, and it makes me wonder how much money they spent on it.

-It turns into a “I wanna rock right now” cover. And the video becomes both a strange Pepsi commercial and Transformers scene.

-Both songs are that good either, but at least the second song is slightly better than the first one.

-I have to agree with Todd in the Shadows that Fergie looks like a robotic Sarah Palin. Actually, Fergie looks dead up like Lisa Ann's version of Palin.

4 comments:

MC said...

There is only one BEP song that I like, and it is Weekends.

Semaj said...

Wow, I've never seen that video before. I really liked the song too with Esthero and it has a bit of a Outkast vibe to it too. I really wish they stuck with this style.

MC said...

I tried watching the video in your post, but as soon as Fergie started singing... *shudder*. She just rubs me the wrong way.

Semaj said...

I almost turned it off during her acting scenes at the beginning. Some of her solo stuff is worst than her Black Eye Peas.

Sad thing is this song is still in radio rotation.

I can't believe how different she looks today.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47