Thursday, March 15, 2007

Predator gets caught

Arnold: “Get to da Chopper.”

Action Jackson: “What are you going to do?”

Arnold: “To catch a Predator…”

Action Jackson: “You’re going to need help.”

Arnold: “I have Dateline…”

____________________________________

These guys are truly sick, but I love how they people get caught, and their reaction.

50 year-old attempts to explain his situation, and bring up the big man upstairs.

Math Teacher (Let’s do math, 20 to life)

This 29 year-old looks like the life of the party. He’s sort of creepy.

Here’s Mr. Shirt-face…He begins to cry

How to catch the real Predator… Just don’t let him activate his self-destruct system.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=deUHWKnRmEU

1 comment:

MC said...

I laughed when Arnie said "I have dateline." That got me into the article.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47