Saturday, March 17, 2007

Disturbing MJ Pepsi ads

Because I am in a Michael Jackson mood this week, I found this little ad Jackson did for Pepsi. Yes, that's Carlton Banks (Alfonso Ribeiro) from Fresh Prince of Bel Air. It looks like Jackson's Posse is made up of his former Jackson 5 brothers. Watching these little kids dance in front of Jackson and crew is a little disturbing now. Who knew nerdy Carlton knew how to dance?

If you think that was creepy, watch this one. As Jackson preforms on stage, a young boy (I'm noticing a theme here, hmm) sneaks into Jackson's backstage room. Where are the child's parents? Do they let him sneak into every backstage to steal some shit, so they can sell it on Ebay? Well, the little brat puts on Jackson's outfit and dances. Right when he gets ready to steal Jackson's gear, Michael shows up and says, “Looking for me?”, in a very sinister way. We can only imagine what happens next after the ads ends...

4 comments:

MC said...

I remember Alfonso Ribeiro from Silver Spoons where he played a hipper kid, so that ad doesn't really surprise me on that level.

Semaj said...

If I remember correctly he sort of had the nickname Little Michael for a while.

He was the shit in silver spoons.

Anonymous said...

Hm, more disturbing than the trend of kids, is your interest in MJ. :|

Semaj said...

I can't help it. I used to have many of his records, and he's probably one of the reasons I even got in music at a young age.

I do have a strange love/hate relationship with guy.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47