Friday, March 16, 2007

Word

Since MC did a meme on movies, I figured I'd do it too, because his was fun.

1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.

Back to the Future: It’s by far one of my favorite movies. I can’t even count how many times I’ve seen the movie.

2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater.

Hmm, Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.

3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.

Not really anyone. I generally go to see a movie for the story and music, not because of the actors. Now, I do have a few actors I hate…

4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.

Tom Green, oh you meant actor, okay Sharon Stone.

5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.

Star Trek III and Back to Future II.

6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.

Little Shop of Horrors, and Blues Brothers.

7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.

The Muppet Movie

8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.

G.I. Joe: The Movie. Come on, Don Johnson as the main character, plus Cobra Commander turning into a snake. What’s not to love?

9. Name a movie that you own.

Superman IV: Quest for Peace. I highly recommend no one own it.

10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.

Will Smith, because parents just don’t understand.

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?

I don’t remember, really.

12. Ever made out in a movie?

Shit, I have sex in the theater. Okay, in reality, I’ve only held hands, so I’m guessing that doesn’t count. Whenever I go out with a woman to a movie, I generally don’t pay attention to her while the movie’s going on. Hey, if I paid for the movie, you better believe I’m going to pay attention to it instead of sucking face with the lady. (Which is probably why I’m single now…)

13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it.

Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo: word.

14. Ever walked out of a movie?

Came close with Judge Dreadd, or Miami Vice.

15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.

Is this a trick question?

16. Popcorn?

Are you calling me Popcorn? Does my head look like a kernel getting ready to pop into a light white corn? Do I amuse you? That’s it!

17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?

I rent more than go to the movies now. It just comes out cheaper for me, and I don’t have to deal with those stupid teenagers.

18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?

300

19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?

Sci-fi/ Superhero

20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?

I don’t remember. It’s like remembering your first dump in a toilet, or your first walk.

21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?

Freddy Got Fingered

22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?

The Jetsons meet the Flintstones

23. What is the scariest movie you've seen?

Batman & Robin

24. What is the funniest movie you've seen?

Can’t say, there’s so many.

4 comments:

wierufhwre said...

Don't worry. I've cried a little because of some movies ;)

Semaj said...

Lol, okay so have I. I might loose some man points

MC said...

Was Batman and Robin the one with the nipples on the Batsuit(I've blocked out that information in my mind).

Semaj said...

Then there's the Robin signal, the plastic fake lips, the bad one liners. It's like one big Neon Horror show.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47